понедельник, 21 февраля 2011 г.

I Forgot To Take My Knife




And now there comes the time for something completely different. It's change, change, change. The spring brings the air of independence and intellectuality; an acute feeling of superiority over your own poor self. I think, the maxi skirt epitomizes it all. It carries a message. It's not only due to the 70's come-back that I felt an urge to buy and wear a maxi skirt. I wanted to own it, to let it grow on me. I'm going to toughen it up with a pair of loafers, on the one hand, and, to make the equation work, wear it with an utterly feminine nude top.
xx

2 комментария:

  1. great-great-great! maxis are great! by the way, i've just received my order from asos and the skirt is awesome..can't wait for spring to wear it)

    where did you get yours? i thought there are no in saratov)

    ОтветитьУдалить