четверг, 23 сентября 2010 г.

Autumnal Mood ('I love Paris in the Rain')

Such a beautifully surprising day it's been today! In the morning it rained awfully, it was a complete déluge! The sky stayed darkish and gray till the afternoon; then the things changed dramatically (much to my delight). The day is always ok as long as it's full of coffee and sunlight. Alors, later on we got to the nearby park to take photos among the sublimely golden fallen leaves and the smooth light (it was luck to find such surroundings). The photos are, of course, amateurish (they are made by the young man on the 4th photo), but you don't have to be a professional to see how beautiful autumn is.
P.S. The line 'I love Paris in the Rain' is from a song called 'Ne Me Quitte Pas' by Regina Spektor. I kept singing it to myself all day long.
xx









Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий