четверг, 16 сентября 2010 г.

Enfant Terrible



I am so fond of the blue denim shorts + black tights combination that as soon as I got the appropriate shorts, I simply couldn't resist the temptation. Here on the photo is that crazy outfit I was wearing today (quite a shock to my mum). I was not that bad, after all (only too ... eclectic?). It's just that as soon as I got home I made a ve-e-ery serious decision. Basic things. There is a call for sophistication! Pale pastel colours or deep and vibrant ones (I adore deep blue and burgundy). And grey! So I thought: 'A bit more moderation, mademoiselle' and headed for elegant and simple vêtement.
Here is my latest inspiration in terms of a sophisticated outfit:



And another CBW look which I like so much for its simplicity.

two last pics - garancedore.fr, thefashionspot.com

xx

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий